Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Oral Mister: Part 2 of How I Stay Healthy Taking Colloidal Silver

I tried an oral mister about a year after I tried the nasal mister. The nasal mister accomplished keeping my sinuses healthy and open. But if I had issues where I couldn't act on the cold or infection before it reached my lungs, I would generally have to endure illness for a few days (until the colloidal silver I drank or inhaled through the nasal mister would take affect).

Once about a year ago, after I had been using the nasal mister for about a year, I decided to try inhaling colloidal silver mist when I could feel a case of bronchitis coming on. I found an atomizer that I cleaned of its previous contents, filled it with colloidal silver, and inhaled half a dozen shots before bed one night. (It requires that you take a deep, sharp breath at the moment you press the sprayer. It may take some practice, but you'll be able to do it after a few attempts.) I noticed marked improvement the next morning, and repeated inhaling the misted colloidal silver.

The result was actually pretty phenomenal. I literally kicked the onset of bronchitis that day. As you can tell by now, I don't just immediately race to put things like this up on the website. I prefer to use everything first, check it out, make sure it works, and then look into making them available while I share what amazing things they can do.

I discovered that I was actually able to stop a deep chest cold from ever getting beyond the "settling in" stage. I've had the tendency toward chest ailments (bronchitis and pneumonia) all my life. This oral mister has eliminated this sort of illness. I have gone from dealing with the onset of bronchitis a couple of times of year (greatly reduced in its length and intensity by colloidal silver taken orally) to ZERO onsets in the past 18 months.

Again, this is something that (with the nasal mister) has virtually eliminated the need for me to take colloidal silver orally, thus requiring that I make colloidal silver 2 or 3 times a year (quart jar amounts).

My whole household uses both these misters when they need them. We are staying so healthy that we're finding that we're only "misting" (as we refer to it at home) a few times a week. However, I do tend to mist (with both misters) in the morning and before bed each day, especially in the cold winter months.

2 oz. Oral Mister Bottle (and small enough to carry on the plane).Go for this one too, folks. You can get it from our website. It works. Find one or you can order from us.

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to visit our website: www.ColloidalSilverHowTo.com

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment