Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Nasal Mister: Part 1 of How I Stay Healthy Taking Colloidal Silver

I can't tell you how valuable this little bottle AND the oral mister (see next post) have become to me.
A nasal mister dispenses nanoparticle colloidal silver into the sinus cavities, normally a place for illness to take hold.

If you are someone prone to sinus infections and sinus headaches... or if you are someone who seems to catch a cold or sinus infection when you fly (and this can REALLY spoil a vacation!)... you are going to want this bottle.

I first began using a nasal mister because I began to wonder if spraying with colloidal silver would help with stuffy and inflamed sinuses. Was I ever surprised! I began spraying in the morning and at night. After a few days, I began to notice that my sinuses were clear all the time. Amazing, if you are accustomed to having stuffy sinuses.

Then, I was informed that I hadn't awakened the house at night with my snoring in several days! Wow. That made it worth its weight in gold :).

Then, I began to go through fall and winter with no colds or bronchitis, which I seemed to experience once or twice a year all my adult life.

So the list of benefits goes on and on.

If you are the type of individual that if you become ill, it usually begins in your sinuses or chest, get a nasal and oral mister. It's an amazing product that keeps me healthy over time.

I spray 5 or 6 pump mists (inhaling sharply as I spray) in each nostril twice a day. After I spray one nostril, I tilt my head back and feel the liquid coating the interior of my sinus cavity. It's okay if it runs down the back of my throat. I want plenty of colloidal silver coating the interior of my sinuses.

We offer a 2-ounce bottle on our website that easily goes with you on vacation. Just stick it in the plastic ziplock bag along with your small bottles of shampoo and tubes of toothpaste, and you'll not have a problem at the airport.

I keep colloidal silver in a nasal mister around the house all the time. I have found that by using a nasal mister, I don't have a need to consume colloidal silver orally nearly as often. Result? I've only been making colloidal silver about 2 or 3 times a year for self-use, and this means that my silver rods are lasting YEARS longer!

It greatly relieves sinus pressure, and virtually ends sinus infections. And since I have been spraying before and after flying, I've never gone on vacation or come home from vacation with a head or chest cold.

Invaluable for any home remedy kit!

Find one on your own, or order one from us on our website for only $6.95. Worth every penny.

Thanks for finding us! We look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment